My company is offering 401K with prudential and start to match. I research the options that are shariah compliant or socially responsible but it looks to me that there are none available in my portfolio.
I found one doc in my account that says about self-directed brokerage option
Self Directed Brokerage Product
• In addition to investments listed on the investment
comparison chart, your Plan offers you the option of making
your investment through a brokerage account option
established with Prudential Investment Management Services
LLC (PIMS). To establish a brokerage account contact
. After your account is established, subsequent transfers must
be at least $1,000.
. The balance in this account may not exceed 70% of your total
. Through the Self Directed Brokerage Account, you can invest
up to 70% of your account in a broad range of investments
within a brokerage window, as determined by your plan
sponsor and described in your enrollment materials.
. You must have a minimum balance of $1,000 in your plan to
utilize the Self Directed Brokerage Account.
. Your first transfer into this account must be at least $2,500.
I didn’t find FUND ticker but my portfolio is like this:
- BlackRock Russell 2000 Index T
- BlackRock U.S. Debt Index Fund W
- BlackRock Mid Capitalization Equity Index Fund M
- BlackRock Equity Index Fund M
- BlackRock Total Return Bond Fund T
- Principal Diversified Real Asset Collective Investment Trust Tier II
- American Funds EuroPacific Growth Fund Class R-6
- Fidelity International Index Fund
- MassMutual Mid Cap Growth Fund Class I
- T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth Trust (Class T4)
- Vanguard Equity-Income Fund Admiral Shares
- Victory Sycamore Established Value Fund Class R
- Small Cap Growth / TimesSquare Fund
- Small Cap Value / Kennedy Capital Fund
- Prudential Stable Value Fund
In anyway I can work on this to make more halal or just stop my contribution. I am new to all this, so please guide me.