Anybody in Germany?

Salam brothers & sisters!
I wonder if anyone of you live in Germany. You know, halal investments here are far more difficult to get than in the UK or USA.
I recently bought some Islamic MSCI ETFs (which are available here) and trying to find some stocks using Zoya.
Do you know other investment possibilities in Germany? What is your experience??

3 Likes

@Rezk is from Germany as well. You two should connect! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Definitely!
Thank you Saad, and congratulations on this wonderful platform.
Technically speaking, it is very promising!

2 Likes

Thanks Saad!

Yes, Germany is far behind when it comes to halal investments. Only the Islamic ETFs from MSCI are available. Everything else can only be saved through complex detours and high costs.

Zoya is literally the best way to check Sharia-compliant stocks.

Please write to me, I’ll be happy to help.

2 Likes

Salam everyone,

I’m also living in Germany. It’s quite hard to find halal investments here. We are also not allowed anymore to invest in US ETFs, so I’m mainly depending on individual stock picks in US.

Hope we can have other horizons

Regards,
Tamer

1 Like

Salam Tamer,
Why cannot you invest in US ETFs? There is no problem with that!
I have some investments in Islamic ETFs from MSCI and it works like a charm!

Thank you, Rezk!
No specific question, but I just wanted to know what are Muslims in Germany doing.
In my surrounding, most people are afraid of the investment idea because of lack of information and limited choices.
Sharing some personal experiences would be great!

2 Likes

I was referring to ETFs like HLAL and SPUS. I think the MSCI are not based on US or at least not exclusively in the US.
This was due to recent EU law that requires ETFs to provide certain set of documentation and there is almost no ETF offering this for now.

2 Likes

Oh I did not know that, thank you for the information.
Yes, even Islamic ETFs are limited here.
But as for MSCI, they are based in Irland and about 50% of MSCI Islamic World is in USA. They have also MSCI Islamic USA which has historically a very good growth rate.

2 Likes

Hi everybody,
my name is Haithem. I am also based in Germany. It is even difficult to find brokers that allow free monthly saving plans to the iShares Islamic ETFs. I am using Trade Republic. But I can’t find any other ones for my kids for instance

1 Like

Hi Salam

Solltest du auf FB vertreten sein komm doch bei der Gruppe „halal investieren“-Community vorbei.
Die Diskussionen und der Austausch hier ist recht häufig interessant. Gibt wohl auch immer Feedback.

Ansonsten habe ich dassselbe Problem: ich habe die klassischen für uns verfügbaren ETFs im depot und that’s it. Ich denke darüber hinaus bleiben immerhin noch Aktien und eventuell (zu teure) Fonds.

Assalamu alaykum guys,

I´m Ferhat, 23 y old and from Berlin. Maybe we can have a WhatsApp-Gruppe? Or a Reddit-Sub.
It´s really hard to find halal investments … but I am a fan from ETF´s and “passives Einkommen” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ich habe die Gruppe leider nicht gefunden …

Salam & Willkommen in der Community @ferhat ,

dank Zoya ist es heutzutage einfach, Halal Aktien zu finden. Alternativen wie Anleihen bzw. Sukuks (islamische Anleihen) sind in Deutschland nicht verfügbar. Welche Art von Halal Investitionen suchst du? Geht es dir um die “besten” Aktien? So gehts es allen Anlegern. Hier hilft nur lesen, lernen und analysieren. Ich kann dir gerne einige in Deutschland verbreitete Tools nennen die dir bei der Bewertung von Unternehmen helfen können.

Schreib mir auch gerne Privat wenn du fragen hast, ich helfe gerne!

Siehe unten fĂĽr Englisch

Salam & Welcome to the Community,

thanks to Zoya it is easy to find Halal stocks nowadays. Alternatives like bonds or Sukuks (Islamic bonds) are not available in Germany. What kind of Halal investments are you looking for? Are you looking for the “best” stocks? This is the case for all investors. Only reading, learning and analyzing can help. I can give you some tools which are widely used in Germany and which can help you to evaluate companies.

Feel free to write me privately if you have any questions, I’m happy to help!

Salam @Rezk , thanks.
Could you please share some of the tools which are widely used in Germany to navigate for Halal investments

1 Like

AssalamuAlaikum.

I’m also looking for halal investment options in Germany. Could you please share the tools with me to identify best stocks?

As Salam Aleykum,

Which broker can be recommended for shariah complaint investments? I have so far explored etoro.com and Scalable Capital. Looking forward to ideas, suggestions and experiences.

JazakAllah
Shajee

Could you please share the tools for halal shares in Germany?

Which Islamic MSCI ETFs are available in Germany? I use Scalable Capital. How can I differentiate the halal ETFs or stocks?

Hello, I use the following tools for identifying Halal stocks in the German market
Zoya APP
Islamicly APP
One of the ETF which I have subscribed is
iShares MSCI USA Islamic UCITS ETF USD (Dist)

If you find some good strategies, stocks and ETF then do share.

JazakAllah