Difference between AMIGX & AMAGX

Salam all;
I came across those 2 Mutual funds AMIGX and AMAGX and I see them almost exactly the same so can someone explain the difference?
AMIGX Amana Mutual Funds Trust Growth Fund Institutional AMIGX - Amana Mutual Funds Trust Growth Fund Institutional | Fidelity Investments
AMAGX Amana Mutual Funds Trust Growth Fund Investor AMAGX - Amana Mutual Funds Trust Growth Fund Investor | Fidelity Investments
just a bit of background, I am searching for halal options for my 401k and I have 0 experience in investing so please forgive me if the question is silly or has a clear answer that I do not know
Thanks

AMIGX and AMAGX are identical, except AMIGX is the institutional share class version with a lower expense ratio due to its higher investment minimum. If AMIGX is available through your 401(k) provider, choose it over AMAGX for the lower fees.

Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 12.03.42 PM

1 Like

Thanks a lot brother Saad for the advice, really very appreciated for adding the extra info about lower fees.

@saad can you please brother show me where did you get this table with fees I wanna do the same for other potential etfs as well. JAK