[Feature Request 💡] Desktop or Web APP

Salam,

is a desktop / web app planned in the future? This would make things a lot easier.

What is the community’s opinion on this? Maybe you could find a solution for this, e.g. web app only for pro users.

@saad have you already thought about it? One could offer a lot more functions via a web app and also attract new users. Especially pro users :smiley:

6 Likes

وعليكم السلام ورحمت الله و بركاته

I’ve thought exactly the same thing. Would love a desktop version.

Salam everyone, are you planning to avail Zoya to desktops? it has great value but I think it would be more practical to have it available in all channels (i.e. Mobile App and desktop).

Thanks
Yazan

1 Like

Salaam and welcome, @yzn! Happy to share that a web version of Zoya is on our roadmap. In the meantime, if you happen to own one of the new M1 chip Macs, you can run Zoya on your desktop by installing it from the App Store.

2 Likes

is there a desktop version of Zoya?

Assalaamu Alykum Hesham! Welcome to the Community.

At the moment there isn’t a web or desktop version of Zoya. I’ve moved your post to this existing discussion. Feel free to upvote this, another product feature request, or create a brand new one. This community forum helps our team prioritize our roadmap to better reflect what our users are looking for.

Are there any updates on the timeline for a web app? The types of workflows that an investor usually performs is not well suited for a mobile app. Having a web app will bring tremendous value to your platform.