Fidelity blue Chip funds - known vs unknown and questions about vested funds

As salaamu alaykum all,

My employer offers many funds, but none of them are 100% compliant. Of the two funds that have most likely the lowest noncompliance rate, I have FXAIX (28.81% noncompliant) which is well known on the ticker. However, I also have a Fidelity® Blue Chip Growth Commingled Pool Class C, which is not (from what I see) on the Zoya app. There’s FBGRX (Fidelity Blue Chip Growth Fund) and FBGKX (Fidelity Blue Chips Growth Fund, Class K shares) on the Zoya app which are very similar, but not the same. Is the information interchangeable, can one get an idea of amount to purify based on this information?

So i did the bluechip class C fund last year thinking it was the same but I looked at the stock percentages on the fidelity website vs the zoya app for the known tickers and they are not. As far as purifying is concerned, could i take the blue chip fund with the highest noncompliance rate and just purify that out of caution?

And in the future, even though there’s a possiblity of being more noncomplaint, is it safer just to stick with the funds are known (i.e. switch my investment elections to FXAIX)?

And a follow up question, one would do one’s calculation based on the vested funds correct? Since the non-vested funds are not under our complete ownership yet (i.e. after 5 years of service with the company one becomes fully vested).

Also, is it okay to pay on ONLY the funds fully known to be noncompliant? I mean, if we include questionable, this is literally going to clean out my bank account.

A final question, if one opted purificaton through withrawal of the 401k and one paid the penalty, one would just pay the penalty out of the funds one withdrew? Can you use the haram funds to pay the penalty, or must it be purified on top of that?