Getting Started with Zoya

Assalamualaikum wa Rahmathullah

Brothers.

This is a new model for me and Yesterday, I came to know about Zoya. I have installed the Zoya App and shared to some friends in the social group too.

Still I don’t know where to start, how to invest. It would be good if there are step by steps process available either by a video format or written format.

Jazaakumullah Khairan

1 Like

Walaikum Assalaam Hussain! Welcome to our community, it’s so great to have you here with us.

I’d love to help you get up and running with Zoya. Here’s a video with a quick rundown of what you can do with Zoya right now. Let me know if it’s helpful.

2 Likes

Jazaakallah Khairan for the help. It is really helpful.

For me, the video presentation is little fast. So, maybe I will listen some more times.

In addition to that, I would like to know how to invest or but the stocks and how will the profit will deposit back to the customer?

Are there 100% Shari’ah compliant stocks and if so, what are those stocks?
OR
What are your favorable and recommended stocks?

Thanks for the feedback on the video.

Here’s a quick video that shows how to use filters in Zoya to view only compliant stocks.

As for favourite stocks, I’m not the right guy to talk to, but this blog post should be a good spot to start.

2 Likes

Salaam, brother

Please the 2 screenshots (invest and wishlist) which I have attached

What does these screenshots indicates?
#883 means? (today it is changed to #885) + 1 referral so far?

I cannot click the :white_heart: icon

Still I need to get more people to go to another level.

Currently I can see stocks and funds.

What should I do with them when I can’t add or buy.

So I need to know how to do with stocks with step by step procedure + how to withdraw when I want withdraw

Again, this is very new for me
Please note I have cancelled Zoya Pro subscription Today as it will start to charge from Today onwards.
Also, note I don’t get 12 days training as mentioned initially

Wassalaam

Walaikum Assalaam,

Great questions.

So the first is about Zoya Invest, which we’re still working on and is not publicly available yet. Spots on the waitlist are the order in which people will be able to use and try the tool when we do launch it. I see you’ve already invited one person to the waitlist, that’s very cool! Your spot on the waitlist will go up, closer to one, as you invite more people to Zoya Invest.

For right now, while we work on building out Zoya Invest, you can use the information from Zoya to help make investment decisions, whether through a financial advisor or through a self-directed brokerage account.

As for the watchlist feature, you can individual stocks to your watchlist from the actual stock listing. Take a look at the vid below.

I think the 12-day training you’re referring to is the email course that we have available here. Sign up and let me know what you think. I’m loving your feedback so far.