Assalam Alaikum, Is there a getting started guide for beginners on halal stock investments at smaller steps a time? Any guidance would be really helpful.
Looking at the following info:
- What account to open to buy and sell halal stocks. Please provide information on the sites.
- Is there a way I can buy and sell stocks without any service or account fee?
- As for families running by monthly paycheck, a minimum monthly investment in stocks say $200 can help? Or suggest an approach. As investing hugely in stock for $1,000 or more is unaffordable.
- Apart from Stock, what other Sharia-compliant investment in a smaller way is available. Say $500 on a quarterly basis.
- How to manage and track my stocks online or through excel or any other mode
My apologies for posting all these newbie questions. I believe there are many like me to get started with the halal and sharia-compliant approach on stock and investments will find it helpful.