Halal options for 401k!?

salam alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I am currently employed by a company with a 4% 401k match that allows us to customize our investments through fidelity with many funds, but many of them are not Halal funds. They also do not have an option for Self-directed investing. I have listed the options here so if anyone can help and take a closer look and identify the one with the least exposure to non-compliant stocks that will be truly appreciated. Jazakom Allah Khairan!!

Name:
FID 500 INDEX (FXAIX)

FID CONTRAFUND K6 (FLCNX)

MFS VALUE R3 (MEIHX)

TRP BLUE CHIP GRTH (TRBCX)

FID EXTD MKT IDX (FSMAX)

BARON SMALL CAP INST (BSFIX)

GS SM CAP VALUE INST (GSSIX)

FID DIVERSIFD INTL K (FDIKX)

FID INTL INDEX (FSPSX)

FID FREEDOM 2005 (FFFVX)

FID FREEDOM 2010 (FFFCX)

FID FREEDOM 2015 (FFVFX)

FID FREEDOM 2020 (FFFDX)

FID FREEDOM 2025 (FFTWX)

FID FREEDOM 2030 (FFFEX)

FID FREEDOM 2035 (FFTHX)

FID FREEDOM 2040 (FFFFX)

FID FREEDOM 2045 (FFFGX)

FID FREEDOM 2050 (FFFHX)

FID FREEDOM 2055 (FDEEX)

FID FREEDOM 2060 (FDKVX)

FID FREEDOM 2065 (FFSFX)

FID FREEDOM INCOME (FFFAX)

MIP CL

FID US BOND IDX (FXNAX)

FID TREASURY ONLY MM (FDLXX)

Assalam-o-alaikum:
Are these the only funds you can invest in? Once I was in a similar situation but my company offered all Fidelity funds. So I found an energy stock with minimal issues.
In another of my jobs they offered limited number of Vanguard funds and I had to forego 401K investment.

@kjakhtar Yes sadly those are the only funds I can invest in

Based on the list you shared, and what’s currently covered in Zoya, TRBCX appears to have the lowest percentage of non-compliant holdings coming in at about 11.53%.

I would suggest you also check out the following links if you haven’t already.

Look into if your company offers BrokerageLink as an option within Fidelity. I was in the exact same situation as you with Fidelity and my company’s 401k plan allowed for BrokerageLink which is essentially a sub-account still within your 401k that allows you in some cases, to move 100% of your money (95% for me) into it and choose funds across the whole market and I now invest in HLAL and SPUS and the remaining 5% in my regular 401k invested in the most sharia-compliant fund out of the few options I have