Linking Zoya with Interactive Brokers

I am trying to connect to IBKR. The app asks to enable mint service. Is that on the broker side?

Good catch. I wasn’t aware of this.

Let me know if the steps below help out.

https://help.zoya.finance/en/articles/7034592-how-do-i-connect-my-interactive-brokers-account

2 Likes

Salam Alaikum,
I had my IBKR broker link active and synced every morning to check compliance. This is by far The biggest benefit for me from Zoya services.
Last 3-4 days the sync with IBKR is not working. I can see my account is linked by my holdings are not getting updated. I already

• tried disconnecting and re-establishing the linkage from Zoya App (few times)
  • From IBKR account settings, re-enabled Pliad/Mint service.
    Both did not help.

Please assist/advice.
Regards
Shameer

1 Like

The issue should be resolved now. Can you try syncing again?

Hi Farhan,
I just tried the steps from the linked help page and it worked nicely. Just some comments on the help page

1. The location of Third party services was under Account Reporting section of Account Settings. ( not under the bottom right side Reporting menu as per the help)

2. The help page has steps for the IBKR setting and then last step jumps to the Zoya app. I think you can make that clear. I was able to figure that part.

thanks
Adib

1 Like

Thanks, Adib!

I’ve sent you a DM to help me clean up our FAQ.

Same for me , It didn"t connect,
the app says “action required, connect to bank and change settings”, without giving further details. I already activated plaid