Lucid Motors Stock

Salaam, I couldn’t seem to find the stock for lucid motors or LCID, it would be greatly appreciated if it could be added as it is one of the sticks that is increasing at a very quick pace over the past week, as I have already invested I would like clarification if the stock is halal or not. Jazakallah.

2 Likes

Would be great and very helpful.

1 Like

@Hhaq @Ray_Naz

Salaams gents,

In general, newly listed companies can take a couple of months to start appearing in Zoya. If the company doing IPO is considered important for the investment community and has released historical annual reports for us to capture info, then we would add it to the database immediately. Otherwise, we would likely wait until they release their first annual report. Factors such as the size of the company, liquidity, and index inclusion will also play an important role when we prioritize which companies to update first.That being said, we’re aware of how much curiosity we’re seeing from Zoyans and we’re eager to provide quicker support for companies after IPO.

Salam please advise how i can check if Lucid group is a halal stock. I can’t find it on zoya. Thanks

As Salaam u alaikum,

I would like to enquire about shariah compliance of Lucid Motors (LCID), which is offering shares from today.

Jazak Allah Kharian.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to screen Lucid Motors (NASDAQ:LCID) but I can’t find it on Zoya. Does anyone know if it is shariah compliant?

Salaams Abhidhan!

Just merged your topic to here so we can have all LCID chats in the same place. You’ll find the answer above.

Welcome to the community!

Salaams Ajaz!

Just merged your topic to here so we can have all LCID chats in the same place. You’ll find the answer above.

Salaams Ghaith!

As salaamu alaykum. This is a question about the LCID stock has been asked more than once. If this is Shariah Compliant stock then we’ve been missing out on getting an early start on a possible long-term hold. I’m not saying that LCID can be another TSLA but it has potential. The KSA has invested $2.9 Billion into this company.

Walaikum As Salaam Maliki!

Hope you don’t mind me moving your post to this existing discussion. As you mentioned this has been brought up before so I’m just trying to keep the conversation consistent.

It’s very interesting that KSA has already invested into LCID. Does this affect your decision to invest?

1 Like

It doesn’t effect my decision. Yet a move like that does increase my interest. The technology itself along with the founder being former Engineer of TSLA is enough me to want to know if it’s okay to invest it.

I can’t find the below stocks:
RIVN - ORYX - LCID
at the Zoya app. Are they Halal (Sharie’a compliant)?

Hey Nihad,
Moved your question here as RIVN and LCID are a part of the same conversation regarding recently IPO’d stocks. ORYX is an OTC stock which at the moment we don’t have support for.

best,

Definitely. I was thinking that if KSA invested into, is it more likely to be shariah compliant? Would make sense right

1 Like

Unfortunately not everything allowed in the KSA is Shariah Compliant. I’ll just leave it that.

1 Like

Many thanks dear Farhan