New brokerage integrations ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

Today, weโ€™re excited to announce the launch of new integrations for our users in Australia, Canada, India, and across Europe.

Now, you can sync your investments with these brokers straight into Zoya:

• Questrade
  • Wealthsimple Trade
  • Degiro
  • Stake (UK and Australia)
  • CommSec
  • Zerodha

Through these integrations, you can tap into Zoyaโ€™s suite of features to track your portfolio, monitor shariah compliance, calculate your zakat, and more. All you need to do is link your accounts, and youโ€™re all set.

Weโ€™ve got plenty more coming down the pipeline, so stay tuned!

3 Likes

Thank you for adding the portfolio integration for Canadian brokers, i added my accounts but noticed that for DLR stocks the status shows as compliant on the portfolio page while if you check the stock itself it is not compliant. See below picture fir details

Thanks for flagging this @Riri. Can you please shoot an email to support@zoya.finance so we can investigate this further?

Sure, I just sent them an email referencing this post.

Salaam, @Riri. Thanks for reporting this! We identified an issue with a few specific brokers and have since resolved the problem. The compliance statuses should now match correctly. Do let us know if you have any further problems.

Assalamu alaikum, Any plans to add the integration of UK biggest broker Trading212 ?

Also, is there any chance you can add the Turkish stocks exchange too as itโ€™s one of the most merging markets in the world currently ?, I personally invest in the market since a year now and itโ€™s going very well using the broker MIDAS.

Hello,

I am currently in search of a Halal-compliant broker in the Netherlands that offers a substantial selection of Shariah-compliant ETFs. Iโ€™ve been looking for a while to find the right broker that provides an Islamic account, suitable for dollar cost averaging an ETF for long-term investments. Are all the brokers above suitable for us to use?

Any recommendations based on personal experiences, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance!

Assalamualaikum, is stake trading in australia halal friendly?

Hey @sarah28, as long as you only invest in shariah compliant stocks and avoid leverage, using Stake or any mainstream brokerage as the vehicle for executing trades isnโ€™t an issue. The brokerage simply acts as an intermediary to place your orders, while ensuring the investments are shariah compliant remains your responsibility.