👋 Salaam and welcome! Who's out there?

I,m GHANI from MALAYSIA and GYM PERSONAL TRAINIER.
Now i holding :
1.ATVI - BUY at 79.62 usd.( 7/2020)
2. AMD - BUY at 28.84 usd ( 4/2019)
3. APPLE - BUY at 127.70 usd ( 9/2020)
4. NIO - BUY at 58.60 usd ( 1/2021)
5. UA - BUY at 19.66 usd (4/2019)

i want Holding this for 10 Years @ more…

2 Likes

Assalam Walaikum

My name is Arsalan. Living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and working as a Corporate Finance Controller.
Thanks to Zoya and Joe Bradford, halal investing is much easier.

In addition to holding stocks/crypto, i am interested in acquiring knowledge from fellow Zoyans.

Excited to be a part of this community!!

2 Likes

Salam All,

I’m a massage & energy healing therapist in UK.
I’m so glad there is community made for this. I’m not a pro but I have been looking for legit info n investing options since I was 18. I lost more money than I made. Hopefully this platform will help ppl like myself, occasional investors, give more insight and knowledge.

Also I have a suggestion. Y not keep this platform only accessible to ppl through invitation, like clubhouse.

2 Likes

Great entry on AMD. Congrats!

Zoyans…Zoyaverse…I wonder what other creative names we can come up with here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome, @Knzarshad! I recently answered this in a different post which you can read here. Feel free to add your thoughts/comments.

Ayyaz here. 14 yrs as a finance guy. Roots in Chicago. Excited to be part of this. Not holding much stocks right now but excited about the future rblx for sure.

2 Likes

Salaam everyone,

I’m Omar, I work in the SF bay tech industry and am focused on long term buy and hold investing (top holdings are currently AMAGX and HLAL). I am looking forward to seeing Zoya expand to address ETFs and I hope mutual funds (at least the major ones that have a chance of being halal).

2 Likes

Ассаламу алейкум.!
Дайте мне список Халал акция пожалуйста.!! :pray:t2::pray:t2:

Walaykumasalaam!

My name is Belal. I am a mechanical engineer originally from New Orleans. I reside in Dallas, TX and work for General Electric on the design of power generation technology.

I am honestly most looking forward to the crypto market this next decade but also fascinated to see how tech stocks will perform these next couple years.

Thanks for inviting me to be part of this community. Looking forward to the discussions.

Best regards,
Belal

1 Like

AsSalamu’alaykum Everyone!

1. My name is Ghufran and I run a small marketing agency (Identify BDA) that specializes in helping Muslim non-profits communicate. (I also help people connect with other people…vague? I know!)
  2. Greater Toronto Area
  3. These days I’m excited about alternatives to the stock market…investing in small muslim businesses that are cash strapped due to the lack of halal funding alternatives. I’m also big on ethical investing and have created my own database of unethical companies that is a work in progress and shared in a small circle of friends for now.
1 Like

Wa alaikoum Salam

My Name is Youssef , 37 year old Moroccan living in Dubai UAE, professional employed in the agricultural grain industry analyzing markets and sourcing grains and oilseeds for the flour and feed production assets.

I have been a stock , precious metals and crypto investor for some years now and happy to be part of this community and learn more for others experience.

Tks Zoya for this lovely platform and for the efforts you guys are giving to this project.

1 Like

Salaam alaykum everyone :wave:t3:

1. Adit. I’ve been doing proactive investing on-and-off since late 2000s. I used to hold licenses in spot fx, commodities & futures during my “hamster in a wheel” days.
  2. Los Angeles, :sun_with_face:California.
  3. TSLA or USD ?? — Decade time frame is way too long for me generally.
    I get accustomed with products traded 23 hours/5 days per week.
1 Like

Assalamualaikum,

I’m Riyaz, Electrical Engineer working in Fire Alarm Industry in Metro Vancouver area.
Relatively new to investing though I’ve been following the stock market for quite sometime now.
Big THANK YOU to Zoya & it’s team. You guys are making Halal investing easier to Muslims like us.

JazakAllah Khair.

1 Like

did you mean database of ethical businesses or non-ethical? and are those public companies or private?

Salam everyone,

• My name is Nada and I’m a new Service Engineer at an oil and gas company.
  • Located in Texas
  • I’d love to start investments but not too sure where to start, any help from this knowledgeable community would be GREATLY appreciated !
1 Like

Hi all :relaxed:

My name is Namra Anwar and I’m currently studying towards the CFA qualification while working as an Investment Analyst.

I’m from Yorkshire :uk:

Interested in recovery stocks given the global economy is gradually reopening as well as raw materials/commodities to see how inflation plays out in the long run.

Came across an invite to this community via email, wishing you all the very best with your investment journey and I hope this community strengthens over time as it is looking promising.

Happy Friday :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

Hi Namra,

Do you cover UK stocks on the buyside/ sell side? Would be interested in hearing about them (if so)

thanks
Adib

Hi Adib,

Thanks for your question :relaxed: I mainly focus on buying securities as I work for a pension fund so the time horizon for our portfolio is long-term

1. Salaam, my name is Izlan. I’m a service planner for an American ATM company.
  2. I’m from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
  3. Mostly covering Malaysian and US markets, looking forward to seeing more Islamic ETFs in the future.
  4. Thanks to Zoya Team for creating this initiative, it helps a lot in choosing SC stocks in the market :hugs:
1 Like