Waalaikumsalam

I’m qamarul from singapore

Currently trading stocks
Interested in pton, tsla, zoom

May Allah bless all of us

Ameen

1 Like

Assalamu ‘Alaikum!

• I am Mansura Khanom - my background is in Industrial & Production Engineering, comfortable trading mostly in the tech sector

• Currently based in Canada

• My interest is in the North American technology market and would definitely like to diversify my portfolio gradually as I learn and grow!

• A big thanks to Team Zoya for being such a help for my everyday hassle of spotting Halal Stocks! Jazak Allahu khair
2 Likes

Salaams,

1. I am Nadeem Ahmed Moulvi. I am a Finance executive with Amazon. I have been investing since my undergrad days and I am a value / growth at reasonable price investor. Lately, with the markets being overvalued (in my opinion), I have been focusing on technical analysis to buttress my fundamental analysis.

2. I am located in US

3. Over the next decade, outside of Amazon, I would be most comfortable owning a transport play like UPS or a railroad like CNI. They arent building new railroads any time soon. So it has a very wide moat.

2 Likes

Great to see you here, @SalahDeban! Looking forward to continuing our conversations from Clubhouse. :grinning:

Salaamun Alaikum.

My name is Onur Ozbek. I’m just slowly getting into investment and I have a lot to learn. My goal is to increase my halal earnings.

Nice to meet you all.

3 Likes

Asalaam Alaikum Everyone!

This is really cool, masha’Allah.

1- Tariq Khan here. Covid wiped out my job last year and I recently got involved with investing.
2- Los Angeles, Cali
3- I got a pretty diverse portfolio so far.

May Allah accept everyone’s efforts- Ameen.

2 Likes

Salaam everyone,

I’ve been a big fan of Saad and Zoya since way before it was built!

Based in San Diego

I’m the founder of the Center for Global Muslim Life and we are building an impact investment fund merging the worlds of Islamic finance and impact investment. Social Impact-oriented companies are what I’m interested in the investment space.

I’m also a writer and filmmaker founder of Beyond Borders Studios and Co-Founder of MPower Change

2 Likes

Salam Alaikum,

Fahad Syed, Emergency Medicine physician practicing in the houston area. Very interested in islamic finance and shariah compliant investing, to achieve financial independence.

Very excited about low fee shariah compliant index funds, such as wahed (HLAL), which was a long time coming, so consumers don’t get price gouged with high fee accounts. Also like shariah portfolio’s SPRE REIT fund, the only one of its kind in American that does not have a high barrier to entry, such as a $500,000 minimum investment.

I am also hoping that people in the islamic finance community can get together and offer a shariah compliant takaful contract as a halal alternative to insurance. Disappointing that this does not exist yet.

3 Likes

Salam everyone, glad I saw the email!

1. I’m Fatima, newer to all this, so I’ve got lots to learn. Professionally, I work in cybersecurity for NASA.
  2. Washington D.C. area
  3. SPUS – I was excited when I found it.
3 Likes

Assalamualaikum everyone

Md Mustabeen Khan from Hyderabad India.
Im a mechanical engineering student. Recently I have started exploring this subject.

Started stocks (halal) trading in low quantity to understand the working.

Would like thanks Zoya for building this platform.

Really excited to learn.

2 Likes

Your Ummah Wide article back in 2016 is what helped put us on the map. Grateful to have here, alhamdulilah. :blush:

Hello, I’m Sheikh Nik Arif, a student for Mechanical Engineering Integrated Masters in Edinburgh.

I’m from Malaysia and really I don’t have any stock that I’m excited about even after 2 years of investing/stock trading.

2 Likes

Hello,

1. Muhammad, Engr. / R&D Management
  2. Indiana
  3. Digital / Crypto, IPO Related Investments
3 Likes

السلام عليكم everyone,
My name is Sami Kabir. I am the Area Manager of North East for Guidance Residential.
We are the #1 Islamic Home Financing provider for the last 20 years in North America.

Having provided over $6 Billion in home financing and serving over 36k families we learned that the need of a pure Sharia Compliant Home Financing is not just an option but a requirement for all Muslims to adhere to the faith.
Therefore, I inline with Zoya and this new community platform with its vision.
Thank you so much for putting this effort.
If I could be of any service to this community please let me know.

2 Likes

I,m GHANI from MALAYSIA and GYM PERSONAL TRAINIER.
Now i holding :
1.ATVI - BUY at 79.62 usd.( 7/2020)
2. AMD - BUY at 28.84 usd ( 4/2019)
3. APPLE - BUY at 127.70 usd ( 9/2020)
4. NIO - BUY at 58.60 usd ( 1/2021)
5. UA - BUY at 19.66 usd (4/2019)

i want Holding this for 10 Years @ more…

2 Likes

Assalam Walaikum

My name is Arsalan. Living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and working as a Corporate Finance Controller.
Thanks to Zoya and Joe Bradford, halal investing is much easier.

In addition to holding stocks/crypto, i am interested in acquiring knowledge from fellow Zoyans.

Excited to be a part of this community!!

2 Likes

Salam All,

I’m a massage & energy healing therapist in UK.
I’m so glad there is community made for this. I’m not a pro but I have been looking for legit info n investing options since I was 18. I lost more money than I made. Hopefully this platform will help ppl like myself, occasional investors, give more insight and knowledge.

Also I have a suggestion. Y not keep this platform only accessible to ppl through invitation, like clubhouse.

2 Likes

Great entry on AMD. Congrats!

Zoyans…Zoyaverse…I wonder what other creative names we can come up with here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome, @Knzarshad! I recently answered this in a different post which you can read here. Feel free to add your thoughts/comments.