Team Zoya is coming to #ICNACON2022

Assalaamu Alykum Zoyans!

So I’m super excited to say that the Zoya team is going to be at the upcoming ICNA-MAS Convention in Baltimore where we’ll be hosting a session about Muslim startups. Check out @saad’s tweet below for details on who else you can expect to be there. Link for registration and submitting a question to the panel as well.

Now beyond this session, it’s going to be my first time at ICNA and I’m super excited. Who else is going to be there? What are you looking forward to? Let me know! Would love to be able to meet up as well :smiley:

4 Likes

!!!I’LL BE THERE!! LETSS GOOOOO!!! cant wait

1 Like

ICNA just released their schedule, so I can now say that it’ll be Saturday from 2:00 to 3:15 pm in room 331-332. You can check out the rest of the schedule for more detail at the link below.

Also, I’m trying to put together a meet-up for Saturday night. Would love to indulge in some caffeine, maybe ice cream, but it’s been challenging to find a spot. If anyone is familiar with Baltimore and has an idea let’s talk.

Had a great time at ICNA and was super happy to meet many of you in person around the conference and especially during the #MuslimStartup panel. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to plan a full meetup Saturday evening as we had planned.

That being said, for a fully remote team, and community, it was great to meet.

Till next time!

Assalaamu Alykum