What is going on in the market these days? Is this a good time to buy stocks for investment?

The market seems to be sinking these days. I am not sure if this is a sign of a crash. Do you think it is a good time to purchase stocks?

Salam,

Price fluctuations of 1-2% are completely normal.

“Nobody can exactly predict a stock’s future price but that doesn’t stop many from trying to do so. Study after study over the years has shown that “market timing” does not work and that “time in the market” is the way to go.“

Thoroughly research the companies you invest in to avoid surprises. Know the risks and opportunities of all companies in your portfolio. There are so many wonderful companies. Not all of them are fairly valued, but there are some companies every month that are especially worth buying.

I have 200 companies on my watchlist and every month I pick out the companies that are worth buying, from all sectors. Take time for your investments and invest in knowledge.

1 Like

Every day is a good day to buy!

Does it matter what day a samosa & chai combo is on sale, as long as it is on sale buy!

1 Like

Market is always like this People fomo in, market gets sold out so dump is inevitable. Its totally psychological
If you wanna get in look into the fundamentals of underlying asset, mcap… adjust your strategy short term or long term your good

1 Like