Gold/Silver Halal stocks

Does anyone know which gold and silver stocks or etfs are halal and preferably priced in Canadian Dollars? Which companies actually hold the precious metals?

Jazaakum Allahu khair

1 Like

We don’t support Canadian funds in Zoya yet, but I was able to find the following shariah compliant options through a quick Google search.

Canadian Gold ETFs:

Canadian Silver ETFs:

Depending on your broker, you may also be able to access the abrdn Physical Precious Metals ETF (GLTR), which gives you exposure to gold, silver, palladium, and platinum in a single fund. However, it’s traded in US dollars.

Thanks.

With the uncertainty in the markets and Gold/Silver down and with Saudi trying to join BRICS and probably soon going to sell oil in the Yuan the US dollar, although strong now, will eventually take a hit.
Gold/Silver purchases will probably go up a lot.
To add on to this it seems a lot of the world is in a recession now and North America will follow suit in 2023.

Any thoughts on this.

I searched Sprott Physical Silver Trust (PSLV) in zoya app and it is showing pslv as shariah non compliant. Can you please provide where did you get the info? I have bought all the gold and silver etf based on your answer.