👋 Salaam and welcome! Who's out there?

1. Moath Aldobashi, business owner in the automotive industry.
  2. Seattle Washington
  3. Tesla stocks
1 Like

Salaam
Dr. Areeba Khan here, I am a doctorate in Islamic Capital Markets. I am also a founder of Taqwa Invest which is an Islamic Robo Advisory based in UAE.

1 Like

Assalamu alaikum
Hi I am zuhail from Sri Lanka :sri_lanka:
A finance professional and a stock market investor.
I am yet to invest in the US stock exchange and would love to learn more on this.
I am more interested in the Logisitcs industry considering the boom due to supply chain distruptions. Back in Sri Lanka we have few companies that shot up by over 2000% Due to the extraordinary performance, which is above bitcoin Growth as well for last year.
Would love to share ideas and learn more from this group

salaam!

1 Like

Salaam,
My name is MAHMOOD SARKAR.

I am currently a new investor. If anyone has any tips for me, for general investment information, please fill free to contact me.
W.Salaam

1 Like

Peter Lynch said - Do not take tips from anyone over 18 years… nor anyone 18 and under

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

My name is Atif Usman, and I am working as an IT Consultant. I was introduce to Zoya by one of my cousin, and I really find it very helpful while investing in stocks. Looking forward to have a positive discussion with other members, and hopefully I will learn something new from fellow members.

Thanks & Regards

1 Like

Assalam Alaykum. I am Sarah from Syria. I live in USA. I’m looking forward to achieve halal investments together. I am very new to this field. In fact, I am a junior in economics at all. Thank you for inviting me. I appreciate your work and your goal and hope the best for all of us.

1 Like

Salam Everyone.

My name is Amir. I’m from Malaysia. First of all, i would like to thank Zoya for creating and inviting me to this platform. Very grateful that Zoya has made our life easier for syariah screening.

I’m investing for my future generation. :smiley:

1 Like

Asalamu alaykum,

1. Who are you? Tell us a little about yourself. : Research Engineer in pharma industry switching gears to grad school in sha Allah.
  2. Where are you located? MA, USA
  3. What stock (or any other investment) are you most excited about holding for the next decade? TSLA
1 Like

Walaykum Assalam WRWB. Masha’Allah great idea. Looking forward to an active Muslim investor community.

1 Like

I am Altaf, live in Toronto, Canada

1 Like

Hi all !

I’m Kamel and I’m from France !

I have started to invest just some weeks ago. I use Zoya to select my halal stocks and I hope more and more evolutions of this app !

I like Coca Cola, Air liquide and tech stocks. I want to invest in Halal ETF but I need all skills of this community to reach it.

I hope the best of us in our investments !

1 Like

Salaam all, I am farhan from Malaysia. Still in my 20’s and also new to this trading world, hopefully, can learn a lot from this community and one day share my insights. All the best Zoya!

1 Like

Good luck Farhan .

One tip. Stocks are not tickers or lottery tickets or pieces of paper. They represent ownership interest in underlying business.

Forget all the noise and trading you will see around you everywhere. First try to get the philosophy of stock investing and a framework and then build your business plus financial analysis skills. Peter Lynch’s One Up on Wall Street gives you a great start.

2 Likes

Salaam everyone, I am so excited about this community!!

1. My name is Muslimatou, I am a health provider
  2. Residing in the U.S
  3. Excited about investing in general! I am of the belief that smart financial planning can have a positive effective on our mental health allowing us to be happier Muslim individuals/spouses/parents/etc. Especially for us immigrants from poorer communities.
1 Like

Salam @saad and @Bia98! I wrote about my experience with Motley Fool in the Online Advisors thread :slight_smile: If you end up trying it, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Assalaa’mu alaikum wa rahmatulla’hi wa barka’tuhu!

1. My name is Arshad Khan. I started working this year, fresh from college. I work as a Sales & Marketing Trainee, at Godrej Appliances.
  2. I’m located in Kolkata, India.
  3. First of all my question is, does your service cater to the Indian market? If not, there’s nothing more we can discuss here.

Waiting for a positive response.
Jazaak Alla’hu Khairan!

Salaam!

My name is Ayman and i’m an engineer living in Toronto, Canada.
New to investing, typically leave my investments with Wealthsimple under the Halal portfolio but looking into making my own picks inshallah in the future.

Thanks.
Ayman

1 Like

Salaam @Arshad_Khan! Zoya doesn’t support Indian stocks yet but it’s on our roadmap as we expand to more international markets. You’re welcome to discuss Indian stocks in this forum, though!

As-salam Alaykum,
My name is Ismail Ahmed. I am currently a high school student. I am located just outside of the Twin Cities metropolitan area in Fridley, Minnesota. I have no shares/position in any stock for fear I will lose on my investment or worse invest in something haram, so I feel I have a lot to learn before start.

1 Like