👋 Salaam and welcome! Who's out there?

Salaam,

1. My name is Raihan Karim. I’m excited to see such a platform. Think I’m younger than many here haha, soon to be graduating from the London School of Economics iA. Have an interest in finance, currently interning at the London Stock Exchange.

2. Located in London, UK

3. ETH all the way!

2 Likes
  1. Who are you? Tell us a little about yourself.
    Asalaamualaikum, I’m Hero Mohammad and it’s nice to meet you all.

2. Where are you located? Houston, Texas

3. What stock (or any other investment) are you most excited about holding for the next decade

DOGE to the moon Insha’Allah and whatever sukuks I can find, message if you know of good ones

2 Likes
    Assalaamualaikum, I’m Mohd Ely
  2. Where are you located?
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  3. What stock (or any other investment) are you most excited about holding for the next decade
    Sharia-compliant ETFs
3 Likes

Salam everyone!

I’m so excited for this wonderful community!

1. My name’s Asil. I’m a screenwriter, filmmaker, and actor. I started investing in stocks about 7 years ago, and I absolutely love it alhamdulilah.
  2. I live in Windsor, Canada
  3. I’ve been buying a few stocks from the Motley Fool Stock Advisor monthly picks, so I’m excited to see how those pan out inshaAllah.
4 Likes

السلام عليكم

Hi everyone and thanks for the invitation.

I am Ayman Hallak, an electronic engineer living in mississauga, Canada

I’ve been learning and investing is stock market for about two years.

Glad to be part of this community, and hope we can contribute in an Islamic investment platform that benefit our community.

3 Likes

Great to have you here, @asilmoussa! Perhaps you can share your experience using Motley Fool’s service in this thread: Online Advisors

1 Like

Excited for this community!

1. Mohammed from KSA, I work as a Consultant & lecturer of Finance @ Institute of Public Administration in Saudi Arabia. Been Trading for more than 8yrs (Swing trading most of the time).

Keep up the good work Zoya team!

2 Likes

Asalamualaykum, my name is Imtiaz. I’m from the megalopolis northeast.
And I’m all in crypto.

1 Like

السلام عليكم
My name is Ahmed. I work in wholesale and distribution.
Currently pursuing my graduate masters degree in computer science.
Excited to be part of this community as I’m constantly searching for methods to enhance my financial awareness along with Increasing wealth.

Thank you for the opportunity to be here.

2 Likes

Assalamu Alaikum. I am Numan. I am very happy to be in this platform where we can exchange our views. I am in teaching profession and also have been in IT field for many years

1. Where are you located?

I am in London, UK.

1. What stock (or any other investment) are you most excited about holding for the next decade?

At the moment I have invested in UK and US market in various sectors. I have also invested through Wahed, Qardus and Seedrs.

2 Likes

Assalamualaikum,

I’m Najibah Late 30s and Married with 3 Kids from :brunei:
Excited to hold halal dividends stocks - CVX and HCSG and ETFs - SPUS and HLAL.

Thank you Zoya for the app it has been really useful and gave me the confident to invest in stocks knowing they are shariah-compliant

4 Likes

Asalam o alaykum to all,

1. My name is Hadir and I’m originally from Pakistan and currently working in US for a fintech startup as a software engineer.
  2. I’m currently located near Chicago.
  3. I’m interested in long term investments and a little bit in DeFi market.

I currently use Zoya to screen a stock before making any trades and really like the application and would like to thank all the team behind it for their efforts!

3 Likes

Assalam aleykum to all!

I am AbdulAziz Agzamov, live in Ottawa, Canada.
Interested in investing into US/CA equities and crypto.

3 Likes

I am mohamed Ahmed, I live in Minnesota, USA And I’m interested in trading halal stocks.

3 Likes

Salamu alikom all,
Very good initiative!

1. My name is Abdallah Ibrahim, I work as a geophysicist in an oil and gas services company.
  2. I am located in Egypt
  3. Over the next decade I am interested in investing in Sukuk and in halal stocks, i hope through the investment to have a halal passive revenue stream that can give me financial independence.

Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

Salaam Alaykum,

This is a wonderful idea. A great initiative to help the Ummah connect.

I am involved in the healthcare industry in North East, USA
Investments that excite me are generally focused on long term investing centered around the data, data center/servers, cloud trends…
Recently I have been thinking more about getting into dividend investing.

Although, depending on the day, I am plagued by whispers of the 'Wall St. Bets/YOLO" variety =)

2 Likes

سلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Assalam Alikum to all
I am glad to joined Zoya Community,I am Sami, from Riyadh, Saudi Araibia
My background is project manger. I’ve been investing in Saudi stock market since 2004 and right now in NY stock market in since 2020, so I’m a intermediate. I would like to become advance in this topic and to share my experience with you.
Assalam walaikum to all
I am glad to joined Zoya Community,I am Sami, from Riyadh, Saudi Araibia
My background is project manger. I’ve been investing in Saudi stock market since 2004 and right now in NY stock market in since 2020, so I’m intermediate . I would like to become advance in this topic and to share my experience with you.
I am Looking for more services and improvements with Zoya app, for example Clearance amount icon (Purification is the removal of the shareholder or trader in the stock market for a specified amount of profits that he reaps from his investment in mixed companies in the stock markets in exchange for that forbidden revenue that the company reaps from its non-operating profits - other - or borrowing debts illegally)and Zakat amount icon
I am really excited about investing in growth and value halal stocks.
God bless you all

3 Likes

Salam all!

1. My name is Muhammad. I am a Master of Applied Finance student. I create Islamic Finance & Ethical Investing content on Instagram/Facebook (@MuslimInvesting).

2. I am based in Auckland, New Zealand :new_zealand:

3. Mercury (MCY:NZX)

2 Likes

Assalamu Aleikum all!

• Enes Karaca, M.Sc. Industrial Engineer and the first practice-oriented content creator for halal investing in my country - on halal-investieren.de and the social media profiles.
  • Germany, NRW
  • Diversified investment in stocks, not a fan of the current shariah ETFs, but searching for better ones. Doing mixed investments in value and growth stocks! Trying some known strategies, e.g. from Michael O’Higgins’ in “islamized” versions.

Happy to be a user of Zoya since day one, since the beta version :raised_hands:t2: it made my work a lot easier and I refer to it whenever I can!

3 Likes

Aslamu alaikum Everyone,

1. My name is Ballal, I run a successful mobile game development studio, that’s had over 700Million downloads so far, been in the game industry for almost 14 years now. Started when i was 19.

2. Im from Newcastle, United Kingdom.

3. I’ve been investing properly in Stocks for about a year now, tho i did start 2009 (what is now known as the bottom) and then sold all stock soon after being young and naive. However this time around I’ve invested in Motley fool’s recommendations as they come out, (well all the Hallal ones anyway) then i average up/down. Depending on positions.

Excited to be here and speak to like-minded people.

3 Likes